– Why Walmart’s RFID push into home goods is already the front runner for the omnichannel retailing headline of 2022.
– All the reasons to be skeptical about Walmart’s new store design in Springdale, AR.
– Albertsons’ continued AI push, this time in its quest to reduce food waste in fresh produce with help from Afresh.
– The pluses and minuses of Petco’s new Lowe’s shop-in-shop partnership.
– And, why the WSJ missed out on relaying some key information in its article this week that questioned the profit position underlying the instant delivery trend.
There’s all that, plus a COVID update from Chris, Anne reminiscing about shipping her pants, drunk father-in-laws who lose their shoes at weddings, and more!
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To learn more about Microsoft, visit: www.microsoft.com/en-us/industry/r…cloud-for-retail
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: www.alvarezandmarsal-crg.com/
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: www.takeoff.com/
To learn more about Sezzle, visit: www.sezzle.com/
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
Music by hooksounds.com