In this week’s Fast Five video, sponsored by Microsoft, the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, Takeoff, and Sezzle,, David Ritter and Jonathan Sharp of A&M join Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga as they discuss:
– Walmart’s porch delivery program.
– Gopuff’s overt move into private label.
– Who made the bigger move in the checkout-free retail war this week: Aldi or Wakefern?
– The relative value of voice-assisted ordering in QSR vs. retail.
– And, closed with a discussion on the long-term viability of a new startup that just raised $25 million to help consumers, not Buy Now, but Save Money and Pay Later.
There’s all that, plus Anne and I mutually patting each other’s backs for being named Top 100 retail influencers, edible utensils, and David Ritter’s favorite Taco Bell vice.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To redeem your $300 discount on the Manifest Conference, visit: manife.st/continue-registrati…
To learn more about Microsoft, visit: www.microsoft.com/en-us/industry/r…cloud-for-retail
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: www.alvarezandmarsal-crg.com/
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: www.takeoff.com/
To learn more about Sezzle, visit: www.sezzle.com/
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
Music by hooksounds.com