– Examine Jewel-Osco’s new microfulfillment partnership with Takeoff.
– Question the activist pushing for a Kohl’s e-commerce spinoff.
– Put marketplaces square in our sights as one of the most overhyped tech trends of 2021, following Giant Food’s plan to build one.
– Discuss what DoorDash’s announcement of instant delivery in NYC means for the last-mile delivery landscape.
– And close with the rant to end all rants on why Wayfair will never succeed in opening up physical retail stores as long as Niraj Shah is at the helm.
There’s all that, plus what Anne would name her hedge fund, dames, and the great Amy’s Kitchen debate — i.e. frozen enchilada or frozen burrito?
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To redeem your $300 discount on the Manifest Conference, visit: https://manife.st/continue-registration/?couponCode=MANIFEST_PARTNER&refId=OmniTalk
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: https://alvarezandmarsal-crg.com/
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: http://www.takeoff.com/
To learn more about Attentive, visit: http://www.attentivemobile.com/omnitalk
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/