Omnichannel retailing during the pandemic has placed one hell of a premium on inventory accuracy in stores and throughout the supply chain.
But so much of the legacy store level and DC level infrastructure is not equipped to give us the data and level of accuracy that we need to meet these new demands.
Kris Barton of Avery Dennison and Umesh Umesh Cooduvalli of Detego join Chris Walton for the latest installment of the Omni Talk Spotlight Series to discuss why RFID may just be the answer.
Together they explore how RFID can:
– Greatly improve store level inventory accuracy
– Improve your performance on buy online, pickup in store
– Reduce the amount of split shipments out of your stores
– And give you a leg up on the future
More and more stores are becoming like mini-warehouses, so the premium on inventory accuracy will soon be at an all-time high (if it isn’t already).
You can give Chris’s interview with Kris and Umesh a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team