– Explore what Amazon taking Venmo means for the future.
– Praise Sobeys for its new “flex store” concept.
– Debate YouTube’s right to win in livestream commerce.
– Have a blast talking Burberry’s interactive deer NFTs (yes, you read that right) for Singles’ Day.
– And, close with a look at why Nike teaming up on loyalty with Dick’s Sporting Goods shows why Nike is still one of the best omnichannel retailers around.
There’s all that, plus how we like our pretzels, Adele’s new single, and both of us calling Jeff Bezos’s alpha male flex pose to keep Leonardo DiCaprio away from his girlfriend what it is — an HGH induced mid-life crisis.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To redeem your $300 discount on the Manifest Conference, visit: manife.st/continue-registratio…RTNER&refId=OmniTalk
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: alvarezandmarsal-crg.com/
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: http://www.takeoff.com/
To learn more about Attentive, visit: http://www.attentivemobile.com/omnitalk
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/