Your store teams shouldn’t be spending time on anything that isn’t driving sales or reducing costs.
But too much of their day is wasted on less impactful actions and convoluted processes, which oftentimes results in them feeling even more overwhelmed and inefficient.
Omni Talk Expert Quorso CEO Julian Mills once again joins Chris Walton for the latest installment of the Omni Talk Ask an Expert Series to delve deep into why agile store management in theory and practice could be the answer.
Together they will explore how Agile Store Management helps make every minute in your stores count by:
– Simplifying processes (automating data analysis, digitally tracking actions, streamlining store visits, and consolidating tech interfaces)
– Prioritizing intelligently (managers doing the most impactful and important things first – through a combination of tasks and data-driven/smart alerts)
– Adapting locally (to meet specific conditions on the ground)
– Sharing lessons learned (across the frontline and front-to-center to scale successes)
– Motivating employees (with visible impact and recognition to boost engagement and maintain momentum)
Or, as Chris and Julian like to call it — SPASM
The result is rapid improvements in Sales, Waste, Shrink, CSAT, and most importantly many more happy and engaged employees who now feel like they have a life raft to save them from drowning.
Chris and Julian will discuss all this and more in this latest episode of the Omni Talk Ask An Expert Series — “Store Teams Drowning? Agile Store Ops Is The Easy Way To Save Them.”
You can give our interview with Julian and Chris a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there.
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team