– Question the real motives behind Target’s holiday price adjustment promise.
– Love, love, love (that’s three “love’s” if you are keeping score at home) Amazon’s new gift-giving feature.
– Discuss how astute Gopuff’s plans to open up live retail stores might be.
– Place quite a bit of importance on Aldi Nord’s announcement of a 4,300 square foot checkout-free grocery store with Trigo.
– And close with a discussion of an absolutely stellar new feature from Instacart that allows people to shop for meal kits from Sunbasket without needing a Sunbasket subscription.
There’s all that, plus I actually admit that Marc Lore’s latest startup sounds cool, and Anne extols the virtues of creamy over chunky peanut butter.
You can give this week’s episode a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: http://www.alvarezandmarsal.com/industries/retail/retail
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: http://www.takeoff.com/
To learn more about Attentive, visit: http://www.attentivemobile.com/omnitalk
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
Music by HookSounds.com