In the latest edition of the Omni Talk Fast Five, sponsored by A&M Consumer & Retail Group, https://www.alvarezandmarsal.com/industries/retail/retail, Takeoff https://www.takeoff.com/, and Manhattan Associates, https://www.manh-momentum.com/event/2900e153-e818-4d29-8aa7-08ece92093ad/summary A&M’s Kristin Kohler Burrows and Chad Lusk join Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga to talk:
- The likely impacts of Amazon’s MGM acquisition.
- The first-ever antitrust suit brought against Amazon and why it feels like the Attorney General of Washington, D.C. may have a case.
- 10 minute delivery and the new startup, Gorillas, coming to NYC.
- Kroger taking Ocado to new heights and to where it doesn’t have stores in Florida.
- And, why in the world Wilson Sporting Goods thinks it should open up stores.
There’s all that, plus lake beer, James Bond casting, and one of the toughest “Put You on the Spot: questions for first-timer Chad in the history of the show!
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel now https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFJkRZXZvTEbOecm_iJ5L1Q
Be careful out there,
- Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team