In the latest edition of the Omni Talk Fast Five, sponsored by A&M Consumer & Retail Group, https://www.alvarezandmarsal.com/industries/retail/retail, Takeoff https://www.takeoff.com/, and Manhattan Associates, https://www.manh-momentum.com/event/2900e153-e818-4d29-8aa7-08ece92093ad/summary Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga talk:
– Target’s billion dollar plus move into alcohol delivery and what CEO Brian Cornell likely wears to the gym twice a day.
– Amazon Go Grocery’s rebranding to Amazon Fresh and what it heralds for the future (hint: it’s more than you think).
– Google and Shopify’s new partnership and whether it will amount to a hill of beans.
– The rumors that the RealReal is planning to create its own private label line.
– And we close with a discussion about retail startup CAMP’s latest innovation that lets 3 year-olds shop online for toys with their 1% parents’ money.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel now https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFJkRZXZvTEbOecm_iJ5L1Q
Be careful out there,
- Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team