– Target’s billion dollar plus move into alcohol delivery and what CEO Brian Cornell likely wears to the gym twice a day.
– Amazon Go Grocery’s rebranding to Amazon Fresh and what it heralds for the future (hint: it’s more than you think).
– Google and Shopify’s new partnership and whether it will amount to a hill of beans.
– The rumors that the RealReal is planning to create its own private label line.
– And we close with a discussion about retail startup CAMP’s latest innovation that lets 3 year-olds shop online for toys with their 1% parents’ money.
You can give this week’s episode a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team