In the latest edition of the Omni Talk Fast Five, sponsored by the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, Takeoff, and Manhattan Associates, Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga head to the Kellogg School of Management to talk:
– This year’s list of the Top 10 Online Retailers and what it tells us about the future of retail.
– Walmart’s “ladder theory” defense against a $15 minimum wage.
– The Macy’s kerfuffle over its scan-and-go mobile app and what it says about Jeff Gennette’s leadership and technology overall within retail experience design.
– Who stands to win and who stands to lose from Instacart’s brilliant move to become the online SNAP redemption clearinghouse for a bevy of new grocers.
– And what SoFi’s new cryptocurrency rewards program says about loyalty, asset transferability, and today’s youth.
You can give this week’s episode a listen above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team