– Lululemon getting into resale (and the watch outs it could confront).
– Why Amazon’s new hair salons are about way more than hair.
– What Taco Bell’s digital-only store in NYC means for our ever-growing fear of a WALL-E future.
– AiFi’s new camera-only checkout-free implementation with Choice Market
– And why Amazon’s new home delivery installation program is way cooler than anyone probably thinks on first blush.
Plus, it is Emma the Intern’s last show so we send her off in style with pictures of Chris and Anne from 1998 and put her through her own “How Gen X Are You?” quiz.
This week’s episode is a whole lot of Abercrombie & Fitch, frosted tips, and a little Savage Garden thrown in for good measure.
Truly, madly, deeply it is.
You can give this week’s episode a listen above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team