In the latest edition of the Omni Talk Fast Five, sponsored by the A&M Consumer & Retail Group and Takeoff, Chris Walton, Anne Mezzenga, and Emma the Intern, along with special guest hosts Kristin Kohler Burrows and David Ritter:
– Discuss what Harry’s $155 million investment round means for its future and the future of CPGs.
– Exchange barbs about Best Buy’s new subscription program, Best Buy Beta.
– Grade Starbucks’ new reusable cup pilot on a scale only Starbucks drinkers will love.
– Highlight why Nordstrom’s market strategy would be even cooler if Macy’s and Kohl’s started drinking from the same Kool-Aid.
– And anxiously and unanimously await the day when rumored Amazon discount electronics and home goods stores are actually a reality.
There’s all that and more in this week’s episode, including our favorite Arquette, the Pointer Sisters, and how many HBS grads its takes to record a podcast.
You can give this week’s episode a listen above or on the platform of your choice below:
iTunes | Spotify | Google | SoundCloud
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team