Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga interview Inna Kuznetsova, CEO 1010 data about the value of data in creating long-term collaborative partnerships across retailers and suppliers.
A company rooted in the financial sector after 9/11, 1010data has a long history of providing actionable data and insights across wide streams of expertise. Companies like Sam’s Club and Dollar General, along with many other retailers and CPGs, look to 1010data, especially during COVID-19, to help them predict where to move in the market.
In this podcast, Chris and Anne discuss with Inna:
– The importance of a strong omnichannel data foundation across online and offline operations
– The danger of using “averages” in the wrong places
– Why impulse purchase behavior may not always be triggered by what you think
– And, just easy and financially rewarding it can be for retailers and suppliers to come together with the right tools and processes, all aligned around data sharing
Plus, Inna is an absolute blast with a ton of personality. She will have you laughing with fun anecdotes about retail the whole way through.
You can listen to the interview on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris and the Omni Talk team