A new podcast is live — “Fast Five: Grabango Upstages Walmart+, Amazon Fresh, and Charlie Sheen”
- Grabango, in partnership with Giant Eagle, opens a checkout-free and fully retrofitted GetGo convenience store in Pittsburgh.
- Walmart finally announces a date for its new subscription program, Walmart+.
- Amazon’s first full-scale grocery store, Amazon Fresh, debuts to the public.
- Mall of America goes livestreaming with Popshop Live.
- And, Macy’s tries to sell Wall Street on the idea that the world needs smaller, suburban Macy’s stores. Newsflash — it doesn’t.
Be careful out there.
– Chris and the Omni Talk team