Happy early start to 4th of July weekend everyone!
This week’s Omni Talk Fast Five, sponsored by Takeoff, is ready for your listening pleasure.
So many things happened in retail this week, it was hard to keep it to just five but we did just that.
- Lululemon’s acquisition of Mirror
- Getting “fitched” (yes, seriously) at Brookfield shopping malls
- Walgreens’ new small format store test
- Nike’s recent earnings and new store plans
- And, the huge bet at the poker table while downing some lite beers that is Gap’s bet on Kanye West
You can watch the video of this week’s episode above or you can listen to the podcast on the platform of your choice below:
iTunes | Spotify | Google | SoundCloud