This week’s Omni Talk Fast Five, sponsored by Takeoff, is ready for your listening pleasure.
We taped this week’s episode late Thursday night, and boy can you tell — we talk my wife’s plans for a new dog, as well as who knew the sun sets so quickly in Michigan?
Check out Emma the Intern in our video — it’s like watching Marty McFly evaporate on a photograph.
In retail news, we also talk:
- How much we all want to pay for gas with our voice at 7-Eleven
- How excited we are that Tanger’s factory outlet malls are going digital
- Instagram’s latest play to attract small, Etsy-like businesses
- Snapchat (which is so 2017, right?) getting into shoppable video
- And, TJX confoundingly still doubling down on stores and shunning digital innovation
You can watch the video of this week’s episode above or you can listen to the podcast on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team