December 20, 2018
Anne was recently invited to be the featured guest for Kristin Carpenter-Ogden’s Channel Mastery Podcast. Kristin is a huge friend and fan of Omni Talk, so we were excited and thrilled when Anne got the call to come on and discuss the future of media and retail.
You can give the awesome podcast a listen by clicking here: Retail as Media with Anne Mezzenga of Red Archer Retail
Be careful out there,
– Chris and the Omni Talk team
P.S. Omni Talk is on hiatus next week. Please have a wonderful holiday and New Year!
P.P.S. If you enjoyed the Channel Mastery podcast with Anne, you can subscribe to the Channel Mastery podcast series by clicking here. You can also find additional Omni Talk interviews with Kristin in the links below:
- Top Five Trends That Will Shape Retail in 2019, with Chris Walton
- Why is Amazon OK for Outdoor Markets But Walmart is Not? Part Two, with Carter Jensen
- Creating Unique and Exceptional Customer Experiences with a Digital Boost, with Carter Jensen
- The Power of Commerce-Enabled Social Media with Carter Jensen
- Dan Phan: The Art & Science of Business Modernization
- Chris Walton: The Future of Omnichannel Retail
Chris Walton is an accomplished Senior Executive with nearly 20 years of success within the retail and retail technology industries. He is well-versed in merchandising, store operations, inventory management, product design, forecasting, e-commerce, pricing and promotions, and tech product development.
Chris was most recently a Vice President with Target, where he led the retailer’s Store of the Future project and also ran the Target’s home furnishing division for e-commerce. He previously worked for GAP, Inc., as a Distribution Analyst and Manager.
Chris holds a BA in Economics and History from Stanford University, and a MBA from Harvard Business School.
He likes to dress as Darth Vader for Halloween, and his wife also frequently asks him to ask Alexa, "to turn off the music."