As part of our ongoing Omni Talk Spotlight Series, this week Chris and Anne sit down with Sean Snyder, Founder and President of Engagement Agents. Engagement Agents is a cool, new startup out of Toronto with a brilliant and simple solution. A long-time friend of Omni Talk, Sean is doing some really interesting stuff.
For example, did you know that nearly every retailer pays for marketing opportunities at shopping centers within their leases, but 90% of retailers do not engage or actively manage these already paid for channels?
We know — crazy, right? But it is true.
Burdened by organizational complications, retailers struggle to figure out how to manage these opportunities. Engagement Agents solves these problems by managing this coordination on behalf of retailers through its proprietary platform.
It is a cool listen about a cool idea.
- (SoundCloud) Spotlight Series: Interview with Engagement Agents President, Sean Snyder
- (iTunes) Spotlight Series: Interview with Engagement Agents President, Sean Snyder
Be careful out there,
– Chris and the Omni Talk team
P.S. Thank you for your continued support of Omni Talk. Please continue to share your thoughts on our content via social media and to encourage your friends to subscribe to the blog and to our podcast and YouTube channels. Please let us know what you think of the throwdown format as well!
P.P.S. Stay tuned for an upcoming passion piece for the Robin Report coming very soon!
Other Great Content from Omni Talk:
- Glossier To Open New Flagship Store In New York | Forbes
- Recently Opened Fourpost Shows Where The Future Of The Department Store Is Headed | Forbes
- 5 Reasons You Should Take The 3,000 Amazon Go Stores Rumor Seriously, Very Seriously | Forbes
- Walmart Shows Robots Are As Easy As 123 | Forbes
- Top Trends That Will Shape Retail In 2019 | Channel Mastery Podcast
- Amazon’s New Mall Of America Installation Is Absolutely Fabulous | Forbes