For our final Omni Talk Spotlight podcast from GroceryShop, we sat down with retail strategist Carl Boutet.
Carl is a wonderful friend and supporter of Omni Talk, who is doing exciting work in the field. Quite soon, in partnership with McGill University in Montreal, Carl will be working to develop a new retail lab, where he and the university will work to foster an interdisciplinary approach to understanding the future of retail.
- (iTunes) Spotlight Podcast: Carl Boutet, Retail Strategist with CloudRaker
- (SoundCloud) Spotlight Podcast: Carl Boutet, Retail Strategist with CloudRaker
Also, in case you missed our other podcast content from the week, you can also find it all recapped for your further listening pleasure below:
- Takeoff — Founders Max Pedro and Jose Vicente Aguerrevere (SoundCloud or iTunes)
- Myxx — Founders Monica Wood and Dede Houston (SoundCloud or iTunes)
- AVA Retail.ai — CEO Atul Hirpara (SoundCloud or iTunes)
- Thrive Market — CEO and Co-Founder Nick Green (SoundCloud or iTunes)
- Carl Boutet — Cloudraker Retail Strategist (SoundCloud or iTunes)
- Delivery Solutions — Founders Manil Uppal and Arshaad Mirza (SoundCloud or iTunes)
Be careful out there,
– Chris and the Omni Talk team
P.S. Thank you for your continued support of Omni Talk. Please continue to share your thoughts on our content via social media and to encourage your friends to subscribe to the blog and to our podcast and YouTube channels.
Chris Walton is an accomplished Senior Executive with nearly 20 years of success within the retail and retail technology industries. He is well-versed in merchandising, store operations, inventory management, product design, forecasting, e-commerce, pricing and promotions, and tech product development.
Chris was most recently a Vice President with Target, where he led the retailer’s Store of the Future project and also ran the Target’s home furnishing division for e-commerce. He previously worked for GAP, Inc., as a Distribution Analyst and Manager.
Chris holds a BA in Economics and History from Stanford University, and a MBA from Harvard Business School.
He likes to dress as Darth Vader for Halloween, and his wife also frequently asks him to ask Alexa, "to turn off the music."