In today’s Omni Talk Retail Fast Five Video, sponsored by Microsoft, the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, Takeoff, Sezzle, and and Silk, the A&M Consumer & Retail Group’s David Ritter and Mohit Mohal joined Anne and Chris to discuss:
– Starbucks’ efforts to load balance online orders at its stores.
– The long-term impact of Nike’s new, more sustainable fabric, Forward.
– Wegmans calling it quits on scan-and-go mobile shopping.
– The value of Pier 1’s owner throwing Tuesday Morning a lifeline.
– And closed with a saucy roundabout on Target’s new FAO Schwarz partnership.
There’s all that, plus buying iPhones while intoxicated, Super Bowl halftime nostalgia, and asking Alexa for tips on how to get gum out of a kid’s hair.
Watch this week’s episode now on YouTube
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Plus, check out our Top 10 ranking in Feedspot’s 60 Top Retail Podcasts: https://blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/
Music by hooksounds.com