Cannes, one of the biggest events for marketers around the world, just held its annual festival doling out awards to the best and brightest in the industry, and Omni Talk Retail is bringing you a full recap, minus the super yachts, of course.
Omni Talk Retail asked Firework’s Chief Revenue Officer Jeff Lucas to provide a recap, and more importantly, his advice for retail marketers on making Cannes-worthy creative for the latest installment of our Live Ask An Expert Series on LinkedIn.
Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga probed Jeff on:
– Why retailers and brands should have Cannes on their radar
– The top trends coming out of Cannes and how to put them into action in your organization
– Why more-and-more awards are going to big impact initiatives with lesser investment and how livestreaming can help
– Emerging platforms and entertainment commerce
It is a conversation sure to open your mind and leave you thinking about entirely new ways to produce content in an affordable and effective way.
You can listen to Chris and Anne’s conversation with Jeff by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | SoundCloud | Amazon Music
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team