Omni Talk is pleased to announce that Talkdesk’s Genesis Miranda Longo, Head of Industry Marketing for Retail and Consumer Goods, and Antonio Gonzalez, Head of Industries Research & Insights, join Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga for the latest installment of their Omni Talk Ask An Expert Series to provide their expert opinions on how to think about the future of customer service and loyalty.
Collectively the four of them go deep on:
– The main drivers of customer loyalty (the answers could surprise you)
– How these drivers differ by generation
– What these differences imply for our retail contact centers and their employees
– And, most importantly, how to transform our contact centers from the cost centers they were in the past into bona fide revenue generating functions that drive long-term value
It is a conversation sure to shed light on issues you didn’t even know existed and to challenge your thinking about best practices, and one that will leave you with a greater sense of urgency around investing in customer service, the right way.
You can listen to Chris and Anne’s conversation with Genesis and Antonio by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/
Music by hooksounds.com