- All the news out of Starbucks this week, but most specifically its plans to roll out its community store concept to 1,000 locations by 2030.
- Who made the bigger waves this week – DoorDash with its returns pilot or Uber hinting at becoming a retailer?
- Whether Macy’s website overhaul means anything and if the company has the flexibility in its business model for its associates to become personal stylists.
- The latest livestreaming data and major shifts in sales volume coming out of China.
- And closed with a look at what Twitter Shops means for the future of social commerce.
There’s all that, plus our favorite “chin-fluencer” celebrities, OnlyFans for Chefs, and why we love the idea of Darth Vader providing in-aisle voice assistance while we shop.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To learn more about Microsoft, visit: www.microsoft.com/en-us/industry/r…cloud-for-retail
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: www.alvarezandmarsal-crg.com/
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: www.takeoff.com/
To learn more about Sezzle, visit: www.sezzle.com/
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
Music by hooksounds.com