Livestreaming is quite the hot topic now that everyone from Walmart to Amazon is doing it which means many of you have likely been asked by your bosses or your boss’s boss to livestream something as part of your 2022 content strategy.
So to make sure you avoid the three mistakes so many people make when designing their livestreaming strategy, Omni Talk is pleased to announce that one of the foremost experts in the world of livestreaming and digital content creation, Firework’s Co-Founder and CEO Vincent Yang, joined Anne Mezzenga and Chris Walton for the latest installment of their Omni Talk Ask An Expert Series.
Collectively the three of them go deep on:
– The mistakes brands and retailers are making as they dive into the livestream space
– The right way to approach the integration of content and commerce
– The shifts retailers should be expecting in the conversion funnel as brands and customers start to adopt livestreaming and content commerce
– And, the evolution of customer engagement with brands and how to adequately prepare for the future
It is a conversation sure to be in-depth, fun, and, will leave you with a good starting point for that banger of a livestream strategy you’re about to design.
You can give Chris and Anne’s interview with Vincent a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Music by hooksounds.com