– Who wore it better: Amazon Style or Amazon Go in the suburbs?
– 7-Eleven’s new 30 minutes or less subscription delivery program
– Chris’s utter distaste for the shareholder activists at Kohl’s
– Walmart’s $400 million investment in vertical farming startup, Plenty
– And, Instagram’s early test of creator subscriptions
There’s all that, plus our favorite memories from the Manifest Conference in Las Vegas, an in person review of the new Savage X Fenty store, and Anne trying to recall the brand name of her DTC mattress that she was once hoodwinked into buying.
You can give this week’s episode a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To learn more about Microsoft, visit: www.microsoft.com/en-us/industry/r…cloud-for-retail
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: www.alvarezandmarsal-crg.com/
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: www.takeoff.com/
To learn more about Sezzle, visit: www.sezzle.com/
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
Music by hooksounds.com