In this week’s Fast Five video, sponsored by Microsoft, the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, Takeoff, and Sezzle, Chris takes a break from 2022 Walton Family Spring Break to join Anne to discuss:
– Kohl’s multiple acquisition offers, their potential buyers, and why two wrongs don’t make a right.
– Pickup-only grocer Fresh Street doing grocery orders in 30 minutes with no fee and if it’s a model that will stick?
– Amazon’s baller move opening their first net-zero carbon emission Fresh store in Seattle.
– NVIDIA and Kroger promising to reinvent the grocery experience with AI and digital twins.
– And close with Anne’s first-hand review of Lululemon’s new Blissfeel running shoe.
There’s all that, plus a cameo from Chris’s childhood Darth Vader toy, and a discussion on why Anne’s greatest Applebees memories can still be realized at their new drive-thrus.
Watch this week’s episode on YouTube now
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To learn more about Microsoft, visit: www.microsoft.com/en-us/industry/r…cloud-for-retail
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: www.alvarezandmarsal-crg.com/
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: www.takeoff.com/
To learn more about Sezzle, visit: www.sezzle.com/
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/