The Status Quo is Dangerous
What does it take to be a leader in a world of retail disruption?
Find out with Omni Talk’s Retail Leadership Program.
We help teams uncover and change thinking needed to thrive by creating a world-class learning and discovery program to drive real business progress.
OMNI TALK’S RETAIL LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
Train Leadership for the Digital Age
Programs for leaders at any level to upgrade their leadership skills for the digital age. Equip them to thrive in uncertainty, complexity and constant change.
Unlock New Business Innovation
Facilitated processes to understand customer needs, map journeys, identify value gaps and articulate your biggest opportunities for new business potential.
Demystify the Buzzwords
Innovation, digital, agile, customer-centric… these are all buzzwords floating around corporate meetings, yet while they are good intentioned, we all definite each one very differently.
Retail is an established industry with firm beliefs on how things should be done. However, digital transformation of consumers, technology, and competitors has forced us to challenge these long held beliefs that have been ingrained in our training, our organizational structure, and leadership. During Omni Talk’s retail leadership workshops, we will shake up the way you view the value you provide to your consumer, spark a need for urgent change, and create a new mindset to bring you into the future of retail.
Leaders have an understanding and awareness that:
‣ Consumer behavior changes and digital forces are impacting their business, and that they must drive adaptation in themselves as leaders and their teams.
‣ In order to drive change, they must challenge themselves to provide transformational leadership.
Leaders must navigate an environment where:
‣ Conventional tactics, tools, and best practices are not sufficient to drive lasting organizational change.
‣ Your organization needs to identify and activate a unique set of behaviors that align with mission, values and ecosystem.
‣ Culture may not accept failure and iterative learning for the sake of innovation and rapid-prototyping of new products and services.
Transform the mindset of the team in order to prepare for the future. The program:
‣ Arms leaders with the mindset and behaviors to successfully shepherd their teams through an increasingly digital environment.
‣ Changes the way we think of the customer experience and innovation to remain relevant with customers, vendors, team, and community.
‣ Leads the participants in an action-oriented session of learning by doing.