In this week’s Omni Talk Fast Five Podcast, sponsored by the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, Firework, SPS Commerce, and Sezzle, Chris and Anne discussed:
– The pros and cons (mostly pros) of Walmart’s new social media-inspired website design
– IKEA launching its As-Is program for used items
– The long-term potential of American Eagle deploying Radar’s inventory tracking system
– Kohl’s going all-in on a digital marketplace
– And closed with a look at why we just love Walmart’s new pickleball partnership with Break The Love
There’s all that, plus which of Anne’s parents would most likely be responsible for the two of us looking alike, annual pizza budgets, and dirty old Irish bars in San Francisco.
And, finally, for those inquiring minds who want to know — my headwear this week was also courtesy of Branded Bills, which hails from my great home state of Arizona!
You can give this week’s Fast Five podcast episode a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | SoundCloud | Amazon Music
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
P.S. Go to commercenext.com/conference and use VIP code “FAST FIVE” to register for your complimentary ticket TODAY to CommerceNext Ecommerce Growth Show.
P.P.S. Plus, check out our Top 10 ranking in Feedspot’s 60 Top Retail Podcasts: https://blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
P.P.P.S. And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/
Music by hooksounds.com