In this week’s Omni Talk Fast Five Podcast, sponsored by the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, Firework, SPS Commerce, and Sezzle, Chris and Anne discussed:
- How crazy it is to think that our first-party shopping data at Best Buy is that valuable to Roku
- Rewe’s now fourth and largest autonomous grocery store, powered by Trigo
- H-E-B’s new partnership with Thumbtack that offers their grocery shoppers a range of additional household services
- Meijer making Flashfood work for SNAP recipients
- And why we both think Apple’s new “Shop with a Specialist over Video” won’t just be the way we purchase iPhones going forward
There’s all that, plus bad German accents, Anne’s love of butter, and the degree to which we should all be disturbed from knowing that boneless buffalo wings aren’t actually wings at all.
You can give this week’s Fast Five podcast episode a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | SoundCloud | Amazon Music
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
P.S. Get your All-Access pass to #RICE23 by April 6th to Save $800! Visit omnitalk.rice.events to register.
P.P.S. Plus, check out our Top 10 ranking in Feedspot’s 60 Top Retail Podcasts: https://blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
P.P.S. And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/
Music by hooksounds.com