In this week’s Omni Talk Fast Five Podcast, sponsored by the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, Firework, SPS Commerce, and Sezzle, Chris and Anne:
– Discussed Target’s recent earnings announcement and what we think of Target taking Drive Up Returns to all stores this year.
– Begged Kohl’s not to follow through on new CEO “Burlington” Tom Kingsbury’s claim that Kohl’s is reevaluating its pricing strategy.
– Wondered whether Amazon’s investment in more same-day fulfillment sites signals a chink in its once shiny armor.
– Piled onto Instacart for its “new” omnichannel solutions and, particularly, its smart cart remote monitoring system.
– And closed with a discussion of whether “Prom Your Way” AR from Men’s Warehouse will have the desired effects Men’s Warehouse wants from it.
There’s all that, plus sweaty vinyl bunk beds, TikTok addictions, and what came first, the cookie or the cookie dough?
Watch this week’s episode now on YouTube
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
P.S. Don’t forget to register for Shoptalk to take advantage of their new onsite Meetup networking opportunity: shoptalk.com/us/omnitalk
P.P.S. Go to commercenext.com/conference and use VIP code “FAST FIVE” to register for your complimentary ticket to the Ecommerce Growth Show Conference TODAY.
P.P.P.S. Plus, check out our Top 10 ranking in Feedspot’s 60 Top Retail Podcasts: https://blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
P.P.P.P.S. And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/
Music by hooksounds.com