Meta made big headlines back in April when it opened its first physical retail store. So Eduardo Cruz, Director Meta Store Global Operations, joins Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga for the latest installment of their Omni Talk Ask An Expert Series to give his insider perspective on what the Meta Store is really all about.
Collectively the three of them go deep on:
– The design and layout of the store
– The overarching goal of the store itself
– Consumer reception thus far
– And, most importantly, his lessons learned since the Meta Store opened
It is a conversation sure to break from retail convention. After all, they will be talking about showcasing the metaverse in the physical world.
There’s a lot to wrap one’s head around in that statement alone!
Watch our interview with Eduardo on YouTube now
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Music by hooksounds.com *Sponsored Content*