In today’s Omni Talk Retail Fast Five Podcast, sponsored by Microsoft, the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, Takeoff, Sezzle, and Silk, Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga discuss:
- All their lessons learned from the many months of turmoil at Bed Bath & Beyond
- The reports of Instagram moving away from social commerce
- Disney+ going the other direction and getting into in-app commerce by the end of 2022
- The big push into resale events by Dick’s Sporting Goods
- And Instacart’s utterly perplexing acquisition spree that saw it acquire two companies in the span of just six days.
There’s all that, plus a new hairstyle for Anne, the one thing we wish Starbucks had but doesn’t, and the vagaries of marital scheduling coordination.
Watch this week’s episode now on YouTube
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Plus, check out our Top 10 ranking in Feedspot’s 60 Top Retail Podcasts: https://blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/
Music by hooksounds.com