- All their lessons learned from the many months of turmoil at Bed Bath & Beyond
- The reports of Instagram moving away from social commerce
- Disney+ going the other direction and getting into in-app commerce by the end of 2022
- The big push into resale events by Dick’s Sporting Goods
- And Instacart’s utterly perplexing acquisition spree that saw it acquire two companies in the span of just six days.
There’s all that, plus a new hairstyle for Anne, the one thing we wish Starbucks had but doesn’t, and the vagaries of marital scheduling coordination.
You can give this week’s Fast Five podcast episode a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Plus, check out our Top 10 ranking in Feedspot’s 60 Top Retail Podcasts: https://blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/
Music by hooksounds.com