– Shared mutual distaste for Walmart’s new rewards program for Walmart+ members
– Were somewhat split on Bloomingdales second “Bloomie’s” store
– Discussed what the Meta and Jio WhatsApp partnership in India could mean for the future of text commerce in the U.S.
– Questioned what again seems like a desperate IPO-incented move by Instacart to get into big and bulky delivery
– And closed with a look at Ulta’s new in-store merchandising strategy
There’s all that, plus Lily Tomlin, Panera tuna, and Anne’s favorite pumpkin-shaped memories.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Plus, check out our Top 10 ranking in Feedspot’s 60 Top Retail Podcasts: https://blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/
Music by hooksounds.com