- Did some massive Peloton pontification around their recent Amazon news
- Looked long and hard at whether Apple is talking out of both sides of its mouth when it comes to advertising and privacy
- Praised Gap for its own “frenemy” supplier platform approach
- Discussed Walmart’s latest acquisition of gig delivery management platform, Delivery Drivers Inc.
- And closed with some deep introspection around checkout-free retailing based on Tesco expanding its autonomous GetGo store concept.
There’s all that, plus “fav” or “fave,” Lisa Frank Trapper Keepers, and where Anne stands on flat top sheets.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Plus, check out our Top 10 ranking in Feedspot’s 60 Top Retail Podcasts: https://blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/