- Amazon’s newest suburban store Amazon Go concept, replete with made-to-order food, and whether it could one day soon evolve into “the gas station of the future.”
- A really interesting new store concept from online retailer MorningSave down in Texas that promises to meld the beauty of the online treasure hunt with in-store retailing.
- Meta’s new “Meta store,” which is so meta, in and of itself, they couldn’t control themselves.
- An idea coming out of American Eagle, called the “frenemy network,” which encourages apparel retailers to come together to share the costs of fulfillment.
- And closed with a look at Buy with Prime and what it means for Amazon, consumers, and Shopify.
There’s all that, plus hands-free beer buying, airline layovers in San Jose, and douches to rival Steff from Pretty in Pink.
You can give this week’s Fast Five podcast episode a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/