Instacart dropped a big bomb recently, devaluing the company while, at the same time, announcing a new “platform” approach to their strategy going forward, and to say Anne and Chris are skeptical of the move, as many of you know, is an understatement.
So we are pleased to bring you our latest in depth discussion with 1010data’s Chief Product Officer Jonah Ellin about his company’s just released comprehensive report surrounding Instacart.
In this podcast interview, Chris, Anne, and Jonah discuss:
– Instacart’s online market share and growth.
– Which retailers make up the lion’s share of Instacart’s revenue.
– What has been happening to Instacart’s basket size and transaction counts over the past two years.
– And, perhaps most importantly, which products the end consumer is using Instacart for the most.
Give this podcast a listen and you are sure to come away with more questions than answers when it comes to the risks Instacart could face in the years ahead.
Watch our interview with Jonah now on YouTube
And to read the report for yourself, head here: 10da.co/36Cqt3e
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Music by hooksounds.com