Sure, the pandemic has “accelerated digital trends” throughout retail, but what the heck does that phrase really mean? While it is easy to say, it is quite another thing to know what to do about it.
So Omni Talk is pleased to announce that Microsoft’s very own Chris Dieringer, Ricardo Belmar, and Sue McMahon and Adobe’s Taylor Schreiner joined Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga for the latest installment of their Omni Talk Ask An Expert Series to set the record straight.
Collectively the four of them go deep on:
- Adobe’s data-driven perspective on the biggest changes coming out of the pandemic
- Which changes are here to stay and their resulting impact on pricing, promotions, and media spend
- The shift from pre-purchase to post-purchase customer engagement and what it means for returns management and loyalty programming
- And, most importantly, the technology and tactics retailers can deploy to stay relevant with their consumers amid all the change.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Music by hooksounds.com