– Question the strategic rationale behind the Kroger and Bed Bath & Beyond partnership that was announced this week.
– Explain why Amazon Fresh gaining share in California and Illinois could be a canary in the coal mine that the grocery industry should be watching closely.
– Highlight Uber Eats getting into “Babies and Kids” delivery.
– Discuss all the ramifications of Grabango going live with its checkout-free solution in six Circle K stores in Tucson, AZ.
– And close with a look at Nike trademarking virtual goods, and what it means for brands as they grapple with the coming
There’s all that, plus Chris’s favorite NES game of all time, what Anne would wear to a Microsoft Teams meeting in the metaverse, and a shout out to everyone’s favorite American town, Conshohocken, PA.
You can give this week’s episode a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: https://alvarezandmarsal-crg.com/
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: www.takeoff.com/
To learn more about Attentive, visit: www.attentivemobile.com/omnitalk
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
Music by HookSounds.com