This week’s Fast Five Podcast, sponsored by Takeoff, the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, and Attentive, David Ritter and David Brown of the A&M Consumer & Retail Group join Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga to talk:
– Target’s new same-day fulfillment features, with cool names like, “Backup,” “Forget Something,” and “Shopping Partner.”
– Amazon’s new “Local Selling” program that lets customers order products for pickup from local sellers.
– Trigo’s second open-to-the-public checkout-free store in Germany with the REWE Group.
– Poshmark’s recently announced, “Brand Closet,” that lets big brands sell directly to Poshmark’s user base.
– And, close with a unanimous look at why it probably made sense for PayPal to pull back on its plans to acquire Pinterest.
There’s all that, plus Liz Taylor references, Anne needing a cigarette mid-show, and everyone’s favorite gift this holiday season — sand.
You can give this week’s episode a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
iTunes | Spotify | SoundCloud
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: https://alvarezandmarsal-crg.com/
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: www.takeoff.com/
To learn more about Attentive, visit: www.attentivemobile.com/omnitalk
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
Music by HookSounds.com