– Discuss what the new Walmart and Gap partnership means for a brand they both love so much (and would come out of retirement for).
– Explain why there is so much more nuance to the long-term discussion about Instacart than what the pundits are relaying with all their pithy comments on social media.
– Debate whether Sheetz taking Bitcoin is a smart experiment.
– Both get resale exasperation talking Etsy and its new Depop acquisition.
– And, finally, drop it like the hot they never were, talking about Instagram’s new feature that lets you shop exclusive product drops from multiple brands all at once.
There’s all that, plus they argue invisible art, frightened turtles, and the sorest part of their overworked Crossfit bodies, while turning it up to 11 just for loyal listener Lee Sherwood-Esmond.
Because we know she is listening.
Thank you to her and to all of you for making Omni Talk a continued success and a reflection of our personalities.
You can give this week’s episode a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team