– Albertsons rolling out more microfulfillment centers
– Fabletics’ store expansion plans and its unique position in the athleisure market
– Dollar General’s new Popshelf concept and some mind blowing statistics from Nielsen that might make you think the concept is going to be quite successful
– Amazon’s new NFL deal, its push to sell products on Amazon Music, and how social commerce now seems like a small scale and pedestrian idea
– And, what’s cooler about 7-Eleven’s new concept store — that it has a drive-thru or that it also serves frozen margaritas?
Will leave the last one for you to decide.
You can give this week’s episode a listen above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team