– Walmart smartly (and finally) shutting down its doomed from the start Store No 8 VR experiment
– Social commerce, by way of WhatsApp Shopping
– Stripe and Shopify linking up for banking
– The opening of Amazon’s 5th Fresh grocery store in Illinois (which is getting to be a pretty common occurrence in the Fast Five)
– The death of the IKEA catalog
– And, breaking the sound barrier.
Yes, who doesn’t need a little Chuck Yeager, especially this week.
All that, plus we ask Emma the Intern how she is coping with her newfound celebrity status.
You can listen to this week’s episode on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there.
– Chris and the Omni Talk team