In the latest edition of the Omni Talk Fast Five, sponsored by FastSensor and Takeoff, Chris Walton, Anne Mezzenga, and Emma the Intern try to take their minds off all the election craziness by turning their attention to the great debates in the world of retail this past week.
Together they discuss:
– Walmart’s new lab stores
– The interesting juxtaposition between Wayfair’s recent success and Pier 1’s relaunch
– Alibaba’s rumored investment in Farfetch
– Postmates and its new retail platform
– Nestle’s $950 million acquisition of Freshly and whether meal kits are here to stay
– And, Tom Brady
Yes, Tom Brady.
All that and more in this week’s election hangover episode of the Omni Talk Fast Five!
You can listen to the podcast on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there.
– Chris and the Omni Talk team