In the latest Omni Talk Spotlight Series, Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga sit down with Justin Corbell, VP Business Development Scandit, to discuss the future of scan-and-go checkout-free retail and the future of in-store operations.
Scandit recently raised $80 million in its latest funding round and is a company that nearly all retailers and CPG companies should have on their watch lists.
In this podcast, you will learn:
– Why not all barcode scanning is created equal (both for employees and customers)
– How to think about the dynamics of a scan-and-go implementation
– Why scan-and-go generally means less contact, bigger baskets, and happier customers
– And, where and how augmented reality actually makes real sense for retailers.
Another must listen amid this crazy pandemic!
To learn more about Scandit, visit: http://www.scandit.com/
Be careful out there.
– Chris and the Omni Talk team