In the latest edition of the Omni Talk Fast Five, sponsored by FastSensor and Takeoff, Carl Boutet (aka Canada Carl) stops by to chat all the week’s retail news with Chris Walton, Anne Mezzenga, and Emma the Intern.
The gang talks:
– How Amazon & Kohl’s finally get a room and consummate their love for each other even more with a reported grocery partnership (sorry, Aldi)
– The sale of JCP and how it is reminiscent of a scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail (you know, the one where the knight just won’t die)
– Instacart eventually removing the “c”
– An urban Ikea in the heart of San Francisco
– How Walmart is digging in the wrong place with its drone announcement
– And, of course, shepherds
Yes, shepherds. All that and more in this week’s Fast Five!
Be careful out there.
– Chris and the Omni Talk team