- Amazon has reportedly has told its sellers that “Black Friday” deals will start on Monday, Oct. 26. via PYMNTS.com.
- Walmart Inc said on Wednesday it would run a pilot project for delivery of grocery and household products through automated drones. Coverage from Praveen Paramasivam.
- San Francisco is getting a new mall – from Ikea. Reporting from Al Urbanksi.
- Lululemon quarterly sales top expectations. Story by Lauren Thomas.
- Amazon is opening its second Amazon Go Grocery store Wednesday, this one in Redmond, Wash., bringing its larger cashierless store format to the Seattle suburbs and the doorstep of Microsoft’s headquarters. Coverage from Kurt Schlosser.
To learn more about FastSensor visit fastsensor.com
To learn more about Delivery Solutions visit deliverysolutions.co