The Omni Talk Fast Five is back!
This week Anne and Chris each create and share their own Fast Five headlines. They leave no stone unturned as they battle it out and discuss all the week’s Amazon news, Starbucks and Ele.me, Takeoff’s next pilot with Ahold Delhaize, Glossier’s new flagship store, Best Buy and Kroger going after Toys, Facebook Getting Its Macy’s on, 7-Eleven going scan-and-go, and CVS creating an Amazon Prime-like membership option.
It is quite the throwdown!
- (SoundCloud Podcast) Fast Five: Chris v. Anne Fast Five Throwdown
- (iTunes Podcast) Fast Five: Chris v. Anne Fast Five Throwdown
Be careful out there,
– Chris and the Omni Talk team
P.S. Thank you for your continued support of Omni Talk. Please continue to share your thoughts on our content via social media and to encourage your friends to subscribe to the blog and to our podcast and YouTube channels. Please let us know what you think of the throwdown format as well!
Other Great Content from Omni Talk:
- Glossier To Open New Flagship Store In New York | Forbes
- Recently Opened Fourpost Shows Where The Future Of The Department Store Is Headed | Forbes
- 5 Reasons You Should Take The 3,000 Amazon Go Stores Rumor Seriously, Very Seriously | Forbes
- Walmart Shows Robots Are As Easy As 123 | Forbes
- Top Trends That Will Shape Retail In 2019 | Channel Mastery Podcast
- Amazon’s New Mall Of America Installation Is Absolutely Fabulous | Forbes