Many people like to claim on social media that Scott Galloway is wrong, but few people have the class and guts to say that he is two-thirds right. In Part II of my series with Uberall — The Mental Gymnastics of Mobile Retailing — I discuss how the marketing funnel that Galloway espouses is changing right in front of our eyes.
Trending This Week
- Klarna Partners with Cosmopolitan to Livestream Virtual Shopping Event
- Fast Five | Instacart, Instamart, or Instawarehouse?
- Goldman consumer head to run Walmart fintech, Walmart removes $35 min. for Express, Best Buy layoffs, Nordstrom x Tonal
- Spotlight Series | Driving Revenue Through Fraud Prevention With Indy Guha, CMO Signifyd
- Macy’s Mostly Sticks to 'Polaris' Turnaround After Brutal Pandemic Year
- Best Buy Tests Smaller Shopping Areas to Focus on E-Commerce
- Jan 2021 Results: Total Online Grocery Sales Reach $9.3 Billion
- Fast Five Video | Instacart, Instamart, or Instawarehouse?
- Women's Retail Collective | Farfetch Chief Platform Officer Kelly Kowal
- Spotlight Series | Live Demo of Imagr's New Checkout-Free Installation in Japan